- Sr Principal Consultant, Owner, HCPP Solutions and Gulf LNG Solutions, Houston, Texas, USA
- Specialist Engineer, Wood plc, Houston, Texas, USA
- Principal Process Engineer, Bechtel Corporation, Houston, Texas, USA
- Principal Technical Professional, KBR, Houston, Texas, USA
- Engineering Specialist, ABB Lummus Global, Houston, Texas, USA
- Faculty, Texas A&M University, Prairie View, Texas, USA
- Process Engineering Group Supervisor (EGS), Principal Process Engineer on Wheatstone LNG Project, a $30 billion LNG project for Chevron and its partners in Western Australia.
- Having worked primarily for large engineering firms, including Wood plc, Bechtel, KBR, and ABB Lummus, gained extensive engineering design and project execution experience for a wide variety of hydrocarbon processing facilities, including midstream oil and gas processing facilities, domestic gas plants, LNG plants, delayed coking units, gasoline HDS units, and ethylene plants.
- Participated in nearly 50 engineering projects, and held various roles on the projects, e.g. engineering specialist, lead process engineer, principal process engineer, process engineering supervisor, etc, at both contractor's side and owner's side, during various project phases ranging from engineering studies, basic engineering packages, conceptual design, front-end engineering design (FEED), and detailed engineering design (EPC) to engineering support for plant construction, commissioning & start-up, and operations.
- Teaching and R&D experience in university.